Colombo to Arugam Bay Sri Lanka Forum - TripAdvisor
A safe, economic and comfortable ride from Colombo to Arugam bay. We offer you a safe, economic and comfortable ride in our brand new Toyota Hiace and Toyota Super GL vehicles, including air conditioned and unlimited WiFi connection on your portable devices such as mobile phones, laptops or tablets so we can keep you from yawning and getting... From Colombo to Arugam Bay, 6th of May. 8 months ago Marina Hi there On may 6th I need to go from colombo to Arugam Bay. Anyone interested in sharing a transport? 8 months ago Chelsea Hi Marina – I’m landing in Colombo on 5 May at 8.30am- would it be convenient for you to do the share to Arugam Bay on 5 May instead? 8 months ago Marina Hi Chelsea Thanks for your message. May 5th …
Buses Colombo airport «Bandaranaike» (CMB) Arugam Bay
To get from Bandaranaike Airport Colombo to Arugam Bay is possible by the economy Kiwitaxi taxi (for the family or the group of 4 people) or by a private minivan (for a group of 7 to 19 people).... Arugam Bay is a bay situated on the Indian Ocean in the dry zone of Sri Lanka's southeast coast. The bay is located 320 km due east of Colombo. It is a popular surfing and tourist destination. Many of the buildings were destroyed in the 2004 tsunami.
Arugam Bay Wikitravel
Re: Best way to reach Arugam Bay from Colombo Int. Airport 20 May 2014, 12:29 am If you can afford $193 USD per person you could fly via Cinnamon Air (terminal close to the airport) to Batticaolo then bus for 4 hours to Arugam. how to go in factory reset with buttons on blackberry How to get to Arugam Bay from Colombo Colombo tends to be the starting point for a lot of Sri Lanka adventures and if you’re heading straight to the bay from there, you have a variety of travel options.
Arugam Bay Backpacking Travel Guide BackpackerTrack.com
At present, the only way to get to Sri Lanka is by air, arriving at Bandaranaika Airport which is a short distance north of Colombo.Sri Lanka Airlines, the national airline, operates daily direct flights from London, and regular flights from a number of other European, Middle and … how to get mac address from ip address command line Hi Arriving Colombo in August arriving @ 7.15 am . We wanted to find out the best way to get to Arugam Bay, should we break up the journey somewhere or is there a train or car with driver.
How long can it take?
Arugam Bay Sri Lanka Best time to surf surf spots
- How to get from Colombo to Arugam Bay Authentic Traveling
- Arugam Bay Guide – 7 x Things To Do in Arugam Bay
- Surfing in Sri Lanka Fly to Arugam Bay Sri Lanka with
- Getting to Arugam Bay Ocean Beach Hotel at Arugam Bay
How To Get From Colombo To Arugam Bay
Answer 21 of 34: Hi everyone, I was wondering if there are any day buses from Colombo to Arugam Bay or Pottuvil? I can only seem to find night buses. If there are no day buses are the night buses safe? Thanks in advance.
- Arugam Bay is host to awesome right-hand point breaks and an addictive cruisy vibe which makes it hard to leave - It’s not that easy to get to though.
- By Bus: You can travel by bus from Colombo to Arugam Bay and the journey would take about 9 hours. By Road: You can hire a taxi or rent a car and drive to Pottuvil from any part of Sri Lanka. From Colombo, the journey takes 8 hours.
- Arugam Bay is a great surfing destination on the East Coast of Sri Lanka, 320 kilometers east from Colombo. It has a dry climate. From April through October the best waves in Sri Lanka wash up on the shores of Arugam Bay and surrounding beaches, but the rest of the year it’s still a great place to unwind and drink a cocktail on the beach as the waters are calmer and better for swimming.
- Start your Sri Lanka holiday with ease by booking this private arrival transfer from Colombo Airport (BIA / CMB) of Sri Lanka to your hotel in Arugam bay.